“Can your heirs get by with just 95% of your estate? Consider leaving 5% to local charities”
The Morris Daily Herald has an article on estate planning and what you can do to support local charities and nonprofits. The informative article is written by Julianne Buck of the Community Foundation of Grundy County. The CFGC has also put together a video primer for on supporting your local communities through estate planning.